furrylildude

Saturday, February 23, 2008

February 23

i know i know.. i have not been updating my blog since last year.. that sounds awfully long although it really is not.. anyways, i shall continue posting to entertain all those ppl who have been longingly awaiting this severely belated post..

Let's see. This year has been quite interesting thus far.. Let me see, new crushes(*not for me*), new fuens(*i knoe that's gay*), more nonsense(*expected from me*), sheesh.. it just gets more interesting.. but its all too much to put into this post.. or it'll end up like that history essay u see on arvind's blog(*arvind: u need to pay me for publicity*) continuing.. CA1 has just finished and i think i will hav flunked most of it.. The only thing i can seem to occupy myself mostly is cca..

and ........... slacking.............

BYE!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home